Thursday, October 12, 2017

Beta, more



Been a really down day. I struggled terribly to get anything done...on the first full day I've been home on my own, no boys to pick up or tend to, for dang almost two weeks.

But the evening was a big improvement: cooped the chickens up early and went to Betamore to assist my fantastic JS mentor Tom in teaching his front end web dev class. I taught the last hour. And feel like a rejuvenated, renovated human project.

Right now I've been challenged by someone on Facebook to take a black and white photo of my life each day, no people, and tag someone else to do the same. Yesterday was the first day. The photo is the chicken on the kitchen counter with the slime glove. TOday's is the one up top, a grab shot at Betamore. I was thinking of making it more interesting by having a bit of a secret theme - hands. Will have to see how that progresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment